A small stove fire can be a big problem, This kitchen in Carrollton, GA was result of a stove getting a little to hot & flaming up on to the cabinets. We were able to save this kitchen & give it a huge update. As you can see the stove, cabinets, walls where all damaged by the fire, but there were also a lot of soot and smoke damage. The after picture was taken only four days after the incident. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and she was thrilled with the results. This due to our quick call to action and being available 24-7 to get this family back to “Like it never even happened.” Call SERVPRO of Carrollton today!